1. Terms and Conditions of SKN Tuning GmbH
§1 scope and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all business relations between us and the customer valid at the time of the order.
(2) "consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a purpose in business relations with us, is neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity may be attributed to (§ 13 BGB).
(3) "entrepreneurs" within the meaning of these terms and conditions are natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal personality who contact us in business and acting in the exercise of their commercial or self-employment (§ 14 BGB). not act unless entrepreneurs in their commercial or self-employment, they also benefit from those intended for consumer rights. They are regarded as consumers within the meaning of these terms and conditions.
(4) "customers" within the meaning of these terms and conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs.
(5) Differing, conflicting or supplementary Terms of entrepreneurs are even informed not part of the contract, unless their validity is expressly agreed in writing.
§2 of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders through our online shop [www.skn-tuning.de].
(2) In the case of conclusion of the agreement comes into
SKN Tuning GmbH
legally represented by the Managing Director Ralf Nissel
D 31020 Benstorf
Registration number: 200 653
Registered number: Hannover
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop (not eBay) are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the customer makes a binding offer for him to sign the sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop (not eBay) apply the following rules:
The customer makes a binding offer, by going through the envisaged in our online shop ordering procedure successfully. This order involves the following steps:
01) selecting the desired goods / products / Products
02) Confirm by clicking the button "shopping cart"
03) examination of the information in your shopping cart - if necessary change the quantity or delete the article
04) pressing the button "Checkout"
05) Sign the online shop for registration and entry of applicant information complete
(E-mail address and password).
06) If necessary, Enter a delivery address
07) Continue by clicking "Next to the shipping options"
08) of shipment
09) Continue by clicking on "Proceed to payment"
10) choice of payment option - direct debit / credit card / Paypal
11) Continue by clicking on "continue to summary"
12) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data and the election
13) Confirmation of Terms
14) Binding sending the order.
The customer can reach before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him "back" button to control its information back to the website on which the information provided by the customer are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process.
We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail. This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods. When ordering a software SKN SKN a distribution partner of choice pleased to receive your order to convert your vehicle.
(5) For orders via our internet shop (not eBay), catalogs and other printed matter we are entitled to accept the contract offer contained in the order of the customer in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. If after the expiry of the mentioned in sentence 1 period the offer is rejected.
(6) Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop (not eBay): We save the contract text and send you the order data and our conditions via e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time under www.skn-tuning.de / company / Conditions. Your order data can be accessed for security reasons no longer on the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping and handling costs of delivery.
(2) The customer has the option of paying in advance (bank transfer), by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), PayPal, direct debit or cash on delivery. The payment by cash is possible only for shipping within the Federal Republic of Germany. To hedge the credit risk, we reserve according to the respective credit ratings, perform the requested order only against cash.
(3) the customer has elected to pay in advance or PayPal, so he agrees to the purchase price to be paid immediately after the conclusion. In case of payment by debit or credit card to your account was debited 1 day takes place after delivery of the goods. As far as we deliver on delivery, the due date of the purchase price occurs upon receipt of goods. We deliver on account, so the maturity occurs 2 weeks after receipt of the goods.
(4) The operator has to pay interest amounting to 8% above the base rate during the delay. Towards entrepreneurs we reserve the right to prove a higher default interest claim and assert.
(5) The operator has the right to offset if his counterclaims are undisputed or legally.
§4 delivery, transfer of risk
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all ships that we offer products within 10 working days.
(2) the customer has elected to pay in advance or PayPal, so we will not ship the goods before receiving payment.
(3) If the buyer is a consumer, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the purchased object, including delivery purchase at the delivery of the item to the buyer goes beyond this.
(4) If the buyer goes beyond the risk and danger of shipment when the goods have been handed over by us to the logistics partners.
(5) For entrepreneurs, we reserve the right in the event that we are unable to meet a delivery deadline for reasons that we are not responsible for, the right to determine a new reasonable delivery time for the immediate information of the customer. If the ordered product within this new delivery time is not available, we are entitled at entrepreneurs to cancel the contract. A consideration already paid, we will refund immediately.
(1) If the customer is a consumer, we reserve the title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
(2) If the customer is an entrepreneur, we reserve the title to the goods until full settlement of all claims from an ongoing business relationship. If the value of the goods exceeds the secured claims from the ongoing business relationship to 10%, we are obliged to release the goods.
(3) If the customer is an entrepreneur, this is entitled to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. He assigns to us all claims in the amount of the invoice, which accrue to him through the resale to a third party. We accept the assignment. After the assignment the entrepreneur is authorized to collect the debt. We reserve the right to collect the debt itself if the contractor its payment obligations does not meet and fall into arrears. The handling and processing of goods by the entrepreneur is always in the name and behalf. Was a processing of goods by the entrepreneur, we acquire the new goods, in proportion to the value of goods delivered by us. The same applies if the goods of entrepreneurs is processed or mixed with other items which are not belonging.
(1) For consumers, the statutory warranty provisions shall apply.
(2) For consumers, the warranty expires in deviation in used goods in a year from the date of delivery.
The shortening of the period of limitation shall not apply to warranty claims, which are directed to compensation and is based on intent or gross negligence or breach of contract. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance with the buyer.
(3) For consumers, claims for damages remain due to injury to life, limb or health or due to the product liability law also remain unaffected.
The same holds for any of our agents
(4) expire For entrepreneurs warranty claims are not directed to compensation, one year from date of delivery. The statutory limitation periods for recourse by the entrepreneur according to § 478 BGB remain unaffected.
(5) the purposes of these Conditions of the goods must be examined immediately on quality and quantity, and show us recognizable defects within a period of one week from receipt of the goods. If the Contractor does so, the assertion of the warranty is excluded. Hidden defects must be reported in writing by entrepreneurs within a period of one week from discovery. Deadline is sufficient for the timely dispatch of the notice of defects. The entrepreneur bears the full burden of proof for all claims, in particular for the defect itself, for the time of discovery of the defect and the timeliness of the complaint.
§7 Limitation of Liability
We also exclude liability for damages caused by simple negligence, of if they are not of contractual from injury obligations the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract and may rely on their compliance with the contractor result, guarantees relate to the quality of the purchased item, damage from injury of life, body or health claims or according to the product liability law are affected.
The same applies to breaches of duty by our agents.
When a violation of contractual obligations, liability in cases of simple negligence to the damage is limited, which are typically associated with the contract and foreseeable.
Modifications (power increase / ECO tuning) on vehicles Deutsches legislators lt. Subject to registration. SKN offer you, unlike many competitors, in cooperation with the German testing organization (TUV / DEKRA / CTW) for most vehicles a data sheet. This data sheet can be purchased at all SKN partner or even online. Please inquire in advance whether a data sheet for your vehicle is available. This data sheet entitled to registration of the modifications. The TÜV calculates example 248 €.
§8 right of withdrawal as a consumer:
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day have taken to you, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier and the goods in possession or has. Have you ordered more goods under a single order and they are delivered separately, the withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which the final goods have taken possession of you, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier, or Has. Have you ordered a product which is delivered in multiple lots or pieces, the withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which, taken you, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier and the last installment or the final piece in possession have or has. Have you ordered goods to be delivered on a regular basis over a fixed period of time, the withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which the first goods have taken possession of you, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier, or Has.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
The right does not apply to the supply of
a) goods that are not prefabricated and / or an individual selection or determination is crucial for their preparation by you,
b) goods which are clearly tailored to your personal needs.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which they notify us of any cancellation of this contract to us or to pass. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days. They bear the direct cost of returning the goods. When not shipped by parcel, we organize on request to pick with you, please contact to us.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.
SKN Tuning GmbH
Esbecker Street 1-5
D-31020, Salzhemmendorf / Benstorf
Phone: 5153 / 94100
Fax: 05153 / 941025
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
_______________________________ ordered on ___________ received on ___________
_______________________________ Name of the consumer (s)
_______________________________ Address of the consumer (s)
_______________________________ Signature of the consumer (s) (new in the case of a communication on paper)
_______________________________ Date of revocation
(*) Delete as appropriate
End of withdrawal (June 2014)
§ 9 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs upon withdrawal
If you exercise your right of withdrawal, the following agreement under which you have to bear the cost of return applies in accordance with § 357 para. 2 BGB, if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the item to does not exceed the amount of EUR 40 or if you have not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price the thing at the time of withdrawal. Otherwise, the return is free for you.
§10 Code of Conduct
We have subjected us no codes of conduct.
§11 contract language, choice of law and jurisdiction
(1) is exclusively German made available as contract language.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN sales law. For consumers who do not conclude the contract for professional or commercial purposes, this choice of law only insofar as the protection provided is withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state by the consumer has his habitual residence.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, legal entity under public law or public special fund, the exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business.
§ 12 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions and complaints is available weekdays from 08: 00 am to 18: 00 pm
§13 Salvatorische Klausel
In the event that one or more provisions of these terms and conditions should be invalid or unenforceable, or will in hindsight, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected, unless the elimination of individual clauses would a party at a disadvantage so unreasonable that their detention can no longer be expected in the contract.
§14 Alternative Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for on-line dispute resolution (OS), which can be found under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ Find. We are not obligated to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer cancellation agency.
Prior Conditions: 04.08.2011